Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be bold enough to start Vince Velasquez in Coors this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    No one, and I mean NO ONE can predict the outcomes of any player on any given day. It's a crapshoot
    There are some guys in Vegas who are actually pretty good at it. If you disagree try betting against them and see how you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      There are some guys in Vegas who are actually pretty good at it. If you disagree try betting against them and see how you do.
      Really. Who are these guys?

And where did I say that I was good at it? So why would I bet against them?
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Really. Who are these guys?

And where did I say that I was good at it? So why would I bet against them?
        The line setters.

And you didn’t say you could. You said no one could.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          The line setters.

And you didn’t say you could. You said no one could.
          The line setters can predict with great success the individual performances of players on a daily basis?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

The line setters can predict with great success the individual performances of players on a daily basis?
            Did I stutter?

Comment

Working...
            X