Fantasy Rundown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Rundown

Terrific site that provides daily links to several fantasy related sites.

The site has been down for a few days. Their twitter indicates they've had site related issues that they're trying to work through. The owner has become quite frustrated and has even thought of discontinuing the site, although he says he really doesn't want that.

Would be a major loss if that happens, let's hope things get worked out soon.

Originally posted by harmon View Post
    Terrific site that provides daily links to several fantasy related sites.

The site has been down for a few days. Their twitter indicates they've had site related issues that they're trying to work through. The owner has become quite frustrated and has even thought of discontinuing the site, although he says he really doesn't want that.

Would be a major loss if that happens, let's hope things get worked out soon.
    Agree, it is a great site that I use daily.

Comment

They seem to have some sort of site problem right now.

I love them predraft because they collect all the currently accessible sites. It's how I discovered PitcherList.
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

In addition to daily links they also have an extensive collection of prospect lists and other ranking info.

I'm really missing Sickel's daily comments from his legion of fans, this would be another big body blow.

Comment

The site is back up today.

If you've never been, check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X