CBS Commissioner move tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Commissioner move tracker?

Last year in the pre or early season, I recall reading a post here that mentioned an app or add on that would assist CBS Commissioners in tracking player movement (when players went on DL, when they returned, etc) so the commish can stay on top of things. Anybody recall where to find this or something similar?
    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

There's a thing I wrote (and haven't thought about in a long time and maybe ought to start running again this year) that you can run that will generate a report of which teams have players in their minors/IL that don't qualify to be there. Is that what you were thinking of?
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
      There's a thing I wrote (and haven't thought about in a long time and maybe ought to start running again this year) that you can run that will generate a report of which teams have players in their minors/IL that don't qualify to be there. Is that what you were thinking of?
      I'm not sure if that's the exact post I'm referring to or not, but it definitely sounds helpful.

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

This? http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...-checking-tool
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Can you start running it again in RJEL?

Comment

Yep, it's back on. If anyone else wants it, you can download the program at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GC...iRZbd1w2yp75UY. Edit the config.properties file as instructed and then double-click RosterChecker to run it. If you want to automate it I can probably help you with that too.

Comment

Yep, it's back on. If anyone else wants it, you can download the program at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GC...iRZbd1w2yp75UY. Edit the config.properties file as instructed and then double-click RosterChecker to run it. If you want to automate it I can probably help you with that too.
              Dumb question(?)
              My computer doesnt know how to open the .jar extension...?
              (neither do I)
              I dont currently have Java on my PC

Current Lineup:

Comment

Terrific, many thanks Mike...it is a great tool.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                  Dumb question(?)
                  My computer doesnt know how to open the .jar extension...?
                  (neither do I)
                  I dont currently have Java on my PC
                  Not a dumb question at all. You're using a Windows machine? I can probably turn it into an .exe file but I think I can't host it on Google Drive then because they'd have virus concerns. You could either install Java (https://www.java.com/en/download/win10.jsp) or I can try to figure out another way to get the .exe file to you, but installing Java is really pretty painless.

Comment

Working...
                  X