Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jumpstart a career in project management?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumpstart a career in project management?

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Click on too many of those ads and the project you will be managing will be the removal of malware from your computer.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Just thought it odd that Darth Vader was teaching a course in project management....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Just thought it odd that Darth Vader was teaching a course in project management....
        U think he doesn't have the knowledge and experience ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

His death star project didn't meet expectations.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            His death star project didn't meet expectations.
            Those who can't do teach
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

he finds your lack of faith........disturbing
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  This is a great video.

Comment

Working...
                  X