X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SP staff

What's your take on my SP's
    14 team..mixed...5x5. We start 5SP, 2RP, 2P

I have one stud, a few middling veterans and a bunch of young arms that I have no idea who will breakout and who will suck.

Degrom
    Wacha
    Cahill
    Rich Hill
    Stripling
    Lucchesi
    Strahm
    Woodruff
    Fried

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Seems like it should be decent but like you said, a lot of uncertainty.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Seems like it should be decent but like you said, a lot of uncertainty.
      Yep, I agree with DMT on this.

Hill should help when he gets back. He is more than middling.

Comment

I think in a 14 team league I'd want a better SP2 and SP3 in order to compete. You have the ace and you have some good options for SP4-7 (Hill, Stripling, Lucchesi, Woodruff/Strahm). I'd be looking to trade for an SP2 at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I think in a 14 team league I'd want a better SP2 and SP3 in order to compete. You have the ace and you have some good options for SP4-7 (Hill, Stripling, Lucchesi, Woodruff/Strahm). I'd be looking to trade for an SP2 at this point.
          Yeah, this Degrom is great, but you don't have a 2 or 3 after him, just a lot of uncertainty. I'd be looking to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
          X