prospect tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prospect tracker?

I truly enjoyed reading the daily threads on minorleagueball. with john sickels moving to the athletic, any place to go for the great group think?

I listed my prospects at https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/player-tracker but those are my drafted youngsters. without the blurb and analysis, how shall I ever find those diamonds in the rough?

Has rhd retired from prospecting?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      I truly enjoyed reading the daily threads on minorleagueball. with john sickels moving to the athletic, any place to go for the great group think?

I listed my prospects at https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/player-tracker but those are my drafted youngsters. without the blurb and analysis, how shall I ever find those diamonds in the rough?
      Art, I am in the exact same boat and doing the exact same thing. I'm also going to their overall leader boards to identify players who are doing well, but that is jut scouting the stat line. It would be great to have something like that specific community again, as there were so many obsessed amatuer scouts going to games for their favorite teams, chiming in on who looked good and not. They were often ahead of the curve on BAs Hot Sheet and other such sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
        Has rhd retired from prospecting?
        He is missed. I used to see him on those minorleague boards as well. I hope he is okay.

Comment

Prospect 361 is pretty good, and Keith Law is great, although he's geared more towards real baseball skills than fantasy only. Prospect 361 is free, but Keith is behind a pay wall...

Sorry for any stupid typos, but I had surgery yesterday and now I've got the flu to top it off...it's great.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Prospect 361 is pretty good, and Keith Law is great, although he's geared more towards real baseball skills than fantasy only. Prospect 361 is free, but Keith is behind a pay wall...

Sorry for any stupid typos, but I had surgery yesterday and now I've got the flu to top it off...it's great.
            Sorry to hear that Horns. The flu sucks...I hate feeling that weak. Having it right after surgery must really, really suck.

And thanks for the 361 heads up. It is a site I forgot I had bookmarked.

Comment

Thanks for the Prospect361 recommendation. Helpful to have another source to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the site. Bookmarked it! I use rotowire and baseball hq. Both are good. With Rotowire they do update the player's stats daily.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                  Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the site. Bookmarked it! I use rotowire and baseball hq. Both are good. With Rotowire they do update the player's stats daily.
                  Thanks for the good wishes...yeah, I love rotowire too, it's well worth the money in my opinion.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                  X