KD and Kyrie to the Knicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD and Kyrie to the Knicks?

If they can nab Zion Williamson in the draft and then add KD and Kyrie, that would presumably immediately make them a contender for the Eastern Conference title, particularly if Kawhi goes west to the Clippers, particularly if they can add a veteran 3-and-D wing player who would be willing to sign cheap to join the party in the Garden. It helps that Mitchell Robinson has been looking like the real deal since the ASB, too, as potentially a league-leader in BLK and FG% for the next several years.

I know he can be great, but given all the drama surrounding Kyrie, do you really want him? Would you rather have KD and Kemba?

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      I know he can be great, but given all the drama surrounding Kyrie, do you really want him? Would you rather have KD and Kemba?
      From a basketball perspective, I would rather have KD and Klay (the ultimate 3-and-D SG), leaving DSJ at the point. But that's basketball. And I might take Kemba over Kyrie, but not sure. For pure entertainment value, KD and Kyrie with Zion, MitchRob, DSJ and Knox is hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...sjJ?ocid=ientp

If they can nab Zion Williamson in the draft and then add KD and Kyrie, that would presumably immediately make them a contender for the Eastern Conference title, particularly if Kawhi goes west to the Clippers, particularly if they can add a veteran 3-and-D wing player who would be willing to sign cheap to join the party in the Garden. It helps that Mitchell Robinson has been looking like the real deal since the ASB, too, as potentially a league-leader in BLK and FG% for the next several years.
        Watching the raptors all season, I have noticed, over time, a lightening up and a more friendly vibe from kwani. Man, I hope he stays in Toronto...

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Watching the raptors all season, I have noticed, over time, a lightening up and a more friendly vibe from kwani. Man, I hope he stays in Toronto...
          He ain't going to stay in Toronto if their most devoted fans are calling him Kwani.

Comment

Can this really happen? I mean, they also were definitely landing LeBron James in 2010 too.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Can this really happen? I mean, they also were definitely landing LeBron James in 2010 too.
              There are about 5 teams that think they are signing 2 huge free agents (Boston, LA, LA, GS, NY, Brooklyn, Philly) and probably a couple of other dreamers (Sac doesn't have a first rounder and do have money, so if they are going to improve, FA is the dream), I can't imagine there are enough to go around.

Fly should make a list and we can all guess where people end up (including AD)
              Last edited by heyelander; 04-07-2019, 01:25 PM.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
              X