What are the keys to human happiness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    there is no key to human happiness because everything experiences reality in their own way. if everyone looked at the color red, or had the wind in their face, or smelled bacon frying in a pan, each person would experience each sensation differently. you might have similar experiences but no two would be exact within the lifespan of the universe. on a macro level reality averages or rounds up. it smooths but it's still unique.

for example, the two slit experiment, light is shined through 2 slits with a detector on film. instead of going though both slits, it acts like a particle and goes through one. if you remove the detector it acts as a wave and goes through both. so even at a quantum or micro level particles have their own perspective. an electron in superposition will say to a photon wave, " i saw you last night and you were decoherent like a 1 spin particle." and the photon will say " i know, i had a few beers and got drunk and accidentally bumped into a 1/2 spin electron particle and got entangled. and suddenly a moon appeared in the sky out of nowhere." ..but if a particle tried to tell a wave that's always coherent the moon exists, the wave will be right it doesn't, from his perspective, because it's never seen it.

additionally you might say consciousness and perception relies on the randomness of quantum realm. quantum reality or superposition or coherence don't exist outside of reality because you can probe it and cause a reaction. but even in extreme macro or cosmological levels of gravity experiences and perspective are literally different because space and time are combined. and if you tweak it too far, you'll even travel backwards in time.

so the key to my happiness is finding that there is no same keys or perception or experiences that any two people have in the entire universe. and that each one is correct and unique, and that perception is different figuratively and literally at every level of nature.
    more RV and HVAC stories please
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
    X