Free 2019 MLB.TV Subscription!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free 2019 MLB.TV Subscription!

....for all T-Mobile customers. I had thought it was a one-time deal last year, but it's back! I already loved T-Mobile, but this is the icing on the cake! And funny, I was literally about to buy the subscription again this year, so I just saved myself $119! Huzzah!

If you haven't received an email from them, download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and click on the MLB.TV subscription deal. I think it's only good until April 1, so get yer ass movin!

Originally posted by revo View Post
    ....for all T-Mobile customers. I had thought it was a one-time deal last year, but it's back! I already loved T-Mobile, but this is the icing on the cake! And funny, I was literally about to buy the subscription again this year, so I just saved myself $119! Huzzah!

If you haven't received an email from them, download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and click on the MLB.TV subscription deal. I think it's only good until April 1, so get yer ass movin!
    Sweet forgot about this.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
    X