Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2019: Chris Paddack

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jude View Post
    17 R (13 ER) in his last 20 IP with 7 HR allowed - but still has paid out $19 for the season in an NL-only per HQ

dynasty league? keep forever

redraft? 2019 innings clock already is ticking

tremendous talent here but
    So if I’m looking to buy for future, better to wait for his value to drop or pounce now?

Big Leaguer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    So if I’m looking to buy for future, better to wait for his value to drop or pounce now?
    Really depends on whats in the head of the guy who owns him now. I'm not selling "low" personally, but maybe someone is.

he should be really good next year, too, but he isn't cheap in most precincts. I'm not even convinced he gets a full green light in 2020.
    36th year in same 12-team NL 5x5
    KILLING it in June, now 6th
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP Scherzer 44, Roark 8, Samardzija 1, PLopez 1, Mahle
    RP Jeffress 1, AMiller 14, Moronta, Guerrero
    C Realmuto 13, C Posey 12, 1B Votto 27, 3B TFrazier 2, 13 Belt 10, 2B KMarte 10, SS BCrawford 9, 2S CBarnes 8
    OF Harper 41, Eaton 18, Dyson 8, Bruce, Cooper, UT Naylor 5
    IL: SP CSmith 1, SP Cueto 1, 1B Beaty*, SS EGonzalez 2, OF CDickerson 17*, OF Quinn
    minors: OFs NWilliams 2*, Daza, RDavis

Rookie League
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    During this 20IP stretch he has a 20/2 K/BB and one can excuse away 7 dongs against the Dodgers, Yanks, and Phils. But the velo is trending down a bit, about .5mph over his last 4. And just 2 years removed from TJ, the clock is ticking loudly. I would wait. He makes for an nice dump trade piece.

Down the river ..................from PNC Park
    Sent down to high-A. Supposedly to limit his innings.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by madducks View Post
    Sent down to high-A. Supposedly to limit his innings.
    Hmmm... the second place team has him at $18A. I wonder what it would take to get him?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Hmmm... the second place team has him at $18A. I wonder what it would take to get him?
    I own him Paddack at $21, with Scherzer $65, Woodruff $5, Eflin $5, Strahm $5, Pivetta $3, and Desclafini $5. My only closer is Hader $13. Even with all of that depth, I hate dealing SP's... i guess if i were offered a good package for Paddack I would need to listen. Now is the time to scoop him up.

Good decision by the Pads. He now avoids the start in Coors this weekend which might have been disastrous given his recent struggles.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenwolf View Post
    I own him Paddack at $21, with Scherzer $65, Woodruff $5, Eflin $5, Strahm $5, Pivetta $3, and Desclafini $5. My only closer is Hader $13. Even with all of that depth, I hate dealing SP's... i guess if i were offered a good package for Paddack I would need to listen. Now is the time to scoop him up.
    I too own Scherzer 54, Eflin 7 and have only one closer Yates at $3. My other pitchers of note are Ryu 9, Hill 8 and Nola 29. NL only 12 team 5x5.

Not sure what I would give for Paddack at 18?