Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G. Torres vs. B. Treinen? Who is the better freeze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G. Torres vs. B. Treinen? Who is the better freeze?

Gleyber Torres at $15 or Blake Treinen at $8? Who would you rather have on your freeze list in a 15-team mixed 5x5? (Assume you need what each of them would provide.)
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Probably Treinen. I like Gleyber fine, and 2B kinda sucks. But he's not a massive profit at that price.

Comment

Since you need both, I'd go with the cheaper option.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'd agree on Treinan for this year, he's an elite level closer who's going to help you in 4 categories...maybe 2 seasons from now I'll say Torres, but not at 15, and not this season.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Treinen and it is not so close for me. Not that hard to find l a closer but very hard to find elite ones for 8 bucks.

Comment

Treinen.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X