Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    shirley, you jest
    thanks for that ... I guess I was influenced by the Naked Gun article this am ...
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Welcome back !
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        thanks for that ... I guess I was influenced by the Naked Gun article this am ...
        Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Link?
          psssst.....check the "Interesting Baseball Reads" thread at the top of the "Baseball Forum".
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            you mean if I go across the border to Buffalo I'd understand you?
            I was listening to some show on NPR (I think it might have been This American Life) where they were talking about a library that sits on the border of the US and Canada. You can walk into it from either side, and there's a line running down the middle where the border is. It has become used as a place where US Iranian people can visit their relatives who still live back in Iran. The US residents are afraid that if they leave the US they won't be allowed back in, and their relatives can't fly into the US or get a visa, so they fly into canada, drive down to this library and get to spend a day visiting...

Not that that has anything to do with DJBeasties coming back or anything... which is nice. WB!
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I was listening to some show on NPR (I think it might have been This American Life) where they were talking about a library that sits on the border of the US and Canada. You can walk into it from either side, and there's a line running down the middle where the border is. It has become used as a place where US Iranian people can visit their relatives who still live back in Iran. The US residents are afraid that if they leave the US they won't be allowed back in, and their relatives can't fly into the US or get a visa, so they fly into canada, drive down to this library and get to spend a day visiting...

Not that that has anything to do with DJBeasties coming back or anything... which is nice. WB!
              great, now that you've posted this they're gonna have to build a wall down the middle ... or a fence ... and we're gonna have to pay for it ... oh well, that's okay, we can just pay in metric ...
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Hi, Beasties!

Comment

Hi guys! Good to see you all around kicking it here.
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
                  X