Ozuna vs Pollack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozuna vs Pollack?

NL only 5x5 12 team keeper OBP instead of ave. SB-CS. $260 budget.

Ozuna is 25b could raise but I wouldn't. Just been offered Pollack 26 and done for him. I can use the speed.

What do you think?

That's a fair deal so if you need the speed, go for it.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

In a vacuum I’d take Pollock over Ozuna anyway.

Comment

Thanks gentlemen. I worry more about Pollock's health than Ozuna's. I am also wondering how the new park will effect Pollocks numbers.

Comment

I don't really like either of them, to be honest. Ozuna's shoulder is scary and Pollock's general Pollock-ness, and the Dodgers' depth, means he isn't likely to play every day. But maybe he gives you 475 really good ABs. I think in a vacuum I would take Pollock but the upside is all Ozuna. Supposedly his shoulder is feeling all better. Just don't know if it lasts.

Comment

Ozuna might start off slow but if his shoulder is healed then you might have him rebound towards his 2017 season. Pollock has had 1 season with over 500 AB and he is now 31. To me he is a bigger health risk. I keep Ozuna but as you say you need SB question is will he give 13 like last season 20 25 30. I think you will see him do something like he has done in the last two seasons.

Comment

Pollock is a huge health risk but he's also a friggen beast. I wish he would give us one good full year. Ozuna is not as interesting to me but he's a better bet to give your money's worth.
              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Thank you for all of the input. I decided to pull the trigger. This is the year that he stays healthy!! .....i hope.

Actually I did it because I need the extra speed of Pollack for than the power of Ozuna. We turn our rosters in this Sunday, but we have a fun little rule that we get one Mulligan on auction day. This means we can drop and call back one player if we want to.

I have Franchy Cordero for a buck that I can swap out for Pollock in the event that Cordero is named the starter or Pollock gets injured in the next two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X