Keeper Help...Please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper Help...Please...

Hi..I'm in a 13 team mixed, 5x5 league. Can keep upto 5. Im already keeping Severino $2, and Nola $8. I need to keep 3 more out of the following guys: Rizzo $34, Pham $1, Villar $3, Muncy $8, Lowrie $5, Soler $1, Cron $1, Eovaldi $8, DeJong $8.Odor $14, Margot $11, Ryu $2. Thanks in advance for your help!

Pham and Villar are no-brainers.

Eovaldi worth a look but you already have 2 pitchers.
    I like Muncy and Cron.

I think I go with Cron over Muncy but it's close.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Yes pham and villar for sure. I am leaning rizzo actually- by these prices he seems like a 5-10 bargain. Cron if you want the draft dollars

Comment

I like Muncy. I would go Pham, Villar, Muncy. I know it's a shallow league but there's not a massive difference between Rizzo and Muncy, I'd spend the 26 bucks elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          I like Muncy. I would go Pham, Villar, Muncy. I know it's a shallow league but there's not a massive difference between Rizzo and Muncy, I'd spend the 26 bucks elsewhere.
          Agree with this.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Agree with this.
            Me too.

Comment

Working...
            X