RJEL auction analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    i keep mentioning getting a gas or cordless nail gun in my RV for defense to the RV guy, but he keeps telling me not to do it.
    you'll put your eye out!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
      One down, 27 to go, Rick!
      Two down, 26 to go, Rick!
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Karma my friend. You better watch how happy my team’s injuries make you feel

Comment

I've already lost one guy, and today my team ERA finally got under 6, so I definitely have my own problems. I'm still enjoying it though!
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Absolutely! Long season and I get CC back this weekend so I'll hardly notice the drop off between him and Clevinger.....

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
              I've already lost one guy, and today my team ERA finally got under 6, so I definitely have my own problems. I'm still enjoying it though!
              ONE GUY??? I've lost Stanton, Turner, Luzardo, Matt Olson, and Andrew Heaney...quit yer bitchin.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                Totals and standings. Not guaranteed to have everybody's roster exactly right, as it's hard to account for all reserves, position flexibility, etc.

Interesting to look back at the projections. There is a lot that doesn't go into projections, but interesting that the guy projected last is still in the money as of now
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                X