RJEL auction analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
    I know you don't want to hear this, but ... it is happening ... again ...

It seems all rosters reflect their pre-auction status.
    No, it's just because the lineup period was scheduled for 3/20. I adjusted it for 3/28 and all is normal again. They're working on it (I hope).

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      No, it's just because the lineup period was scheduled for 3/20. I adjusted it for 3/28 and all is normal again. They're working on it (I hope).
      yep, good now. thanks.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        When is the first FAAB opportunity ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
          A half-round later, I threw out Travis Shaw. I like that he has both 2B and 3B eligibility, has good power, and will get a handful of SB. But I really didn't expect to get him. I went up to $28 and ended up with him. In retrospect, I should have waited, as Dozier went for $26 two rounds later, and I'd have rather had him, but I'm OK with Shaw.
          Mike noticed this, and offered Dozier for Shaw straight across, which I took. I lose some positional flexibility, and maybe a tiny bit of power, but should gain another handful of SB (which I'm short on). And, frankly, Shaw's splits worry me. Not that Dozier doesn't come with his own set of worries...
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Useful for me because I needed power/OBP more than speed and having another 2B/3B player is useful because if Tatis comes up he would have had to replace Semien instead of Yolmer Sanchez (who I currently have at CI).
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Just FYI, CBS finally fixed the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                I mean, sure, but people get hurt all the time.
                One down, 27 to go, Rick!
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Poor Michael Fulmer - I blame Sporer for wasting my $2

Comment

Can someone with Rotolab post the projected standinngs?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewski View Post
                      Can someone with Rotolab post the projected standinngs?
                      Totals and standings. Not guaranteed to have everybody's roster exactly right, as it's hard to account for all reserves, position flexibility, etc.

"Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

cool, thanks for that.

When does the prize money get sent out?
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Interesting to see the difference between Rotolab projections, as I tinker with mine. I have my squad with almost 1500 more ABs than Bryan's projected totals!

Comment

yeah, using the ATC projections on FG, even before the trade I already made I have myself with an extra five points of OBP, 30 HR, 40 R, 60 RBI.

Comment

So for the projections, are these just starting lineups ? Do they account for replacement level on injuries ? I assume not, just curious
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                So for the projections, are these just starting lineups ? Do they account for replacement level on injuries ? I assume not, just curious
                                They' re useless
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X