AL tout results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL tout results

Draft Log #,Player,MLB,Position,Owner,Salary 1,Davis,Khris,OAK,DH,Schechter,26 2,Martinez,J.D.,BOS,DH OF,Erickson,39 3,Trout,Mike,ANA,OF DH,Podhorzer,51 4,Betts,Mookie,BOS,OF,Liss,44 5,Altuve,Jose,HOU,2B,Gianella,35 6,Ramirez,Jose E.,CLE,3B 2B,Davitt,42 7,Cole,Gerrit,HOU,SP,ColtonWolf,35 8,Luzar...

At first read, Your team looks pretty solid.

If Fulmer and Pineda come back at all, your staff should be solid. Paxton needs to stay healthy. I like James. Like your CL
    Diaz and Soler are high risk/ high reward for me. Austin may not make the roster for the Twins, but if he does, it's cheap power.

Comment

Caught your post-auction interview on Sirius Jason - nice work!

Comment

Jason - solid as usual. Well done!

What is your view on Diaz? I had been targeting him but keep reading that Choi will play a lot of 1B. Does Diaz see near full time AB?

Comment

Thanks.

Diaz should open the year at 3B with Duffy likely to the DL and Diaz can get 1B when a LHP is on the mound. I maintain they didn't give away Bauers & his six years of control plus sending $5M to Cleveland to have Diaz come and be a bench jockey in TB.

Comment

Will Choi play full time against righties? (I assume he doesn't see a lefty.)

Comment

Working...
            X