M. Gonzalez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M. Gonzalez

Obviously, every league is different, but how much added value would you give for his position flexibility in a $260 AL only 10 team 5x5?
    Usually fairly high inflation in this league.

He's my bubble guy for keepers, due today. I have him at $8.

Thoughts?

How deep are your benches

Comment

With Sano out, I would keep him regardless, but I generally don't add appreciable value for position flexibility. I use flexibility as a tie-breaker. If I'm trying to spike production, I want to pay for stats, not position flexibility which I would categorize as loss prevention. Depends on your approach.

Comment

I love having guys elg at multiple positions. Having a guy who you can play at 5 or 6 spots like Marwin can be super helpful. Obviously, the player has to be decent, but !again is, so his elg flexibility makes him worth a couple of extra bucks IMO.

Comment

We have 7 player bench/DL

I like to keep a few P on the reserve, so it's good to have a player who can move around. Gonzalez seems to be a better than average super utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I love having guys elg at multiple positions. Having a guy who you can play at 5 or 6 spots like Marwin can be super helpful. Obviously, the player has to be decent, but !again is, so his elg flexibility makes him worth a couple of extra bucks IMO.
            Agree with this. I hate having to bench guys or use FAAB to cover for an injury because I have too many single-position guys.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

In a deep league, flexibility is huge---not much on the wire for an injury and having the ability to get a hitter at any position helps a ton.

Comment

And, for the record, I am not a fan of Marwin, but he's okay for all the flexibility he gives.

Comment

That's why he is a bubble guy for me. The big positive is it frees up a spot or two on reserve where I don't have to carry backups.

Comment

Working...
                  X