Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albies vs Amed Rosario

Whom do you prefer and reasoning appreciated

Albies. He can hit up to 20 HR, has a better line-up to hit in and still get double digit steals. Rosario will probably do less in all categories except SB.

Comment

In a vacuum, Albies. If I had to pay their current draft/auction cost, Rosario. I think Albies is a little overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        In a vacuum, Albies. If I had to pay their current draft/auction cost, Rosario. I think Albies is a little overhyped.
        The same owner has both in our NL only 5x5 12 team keeper $260 budget.

Albies is $10B and needs a raise at $5 per year.

Rosario is $5B and needs a raise at $5 per year.

I tried to trade for both of them but was shot down. I would have played Rosario out and given Albies a one year raise.

Both are young but I do believe Albies will give more than $5 worth of stats over Rosario. Both will/should make a profit.

Comment

I like both and I'd place them on the same tier with Albies slightly above Rosario. That said, I see Albies as having already peaked and working to sustain, while Rosario is slowly rising in value.

Comment

Thanks all. Made an offer but it was quickly rejected. I guess I go into draft with one of my SS eating up one of my two U positions. FWIW I will bump my $5 Rosario one time.

Comment

I own them both and it is hard to tell who has the best 50% projection. Albies has more upside; his skills are insane, it is just that his left-handed swing has huge holes in it. I would say Albies is worth more because of the upside, but Rosario has big upside, too.

Comment

Working...
              X