• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Danny Salazar(?)
    Jordan Montgomery
    Brent Suter
    wasnt Salazar a stash for last year too?

Comment

thx everyone
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

The only hitters I can think of are Perez and Cespedes. There's always pitchers but who knows if any will actually be back next year (sigh Jimmy Nelson). Ohtani if you play on a site that splits him into two players.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
        X