Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ruh roh, my deep NL-only freeze list options.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
    looked closer before my noon auction tomorrow - in more ways than one.
    I want to bid up to 20 or so on Robertson or Miller, but my keeper list just isn't good enough to justify it - probably.

I count something like 12 available INFs worth 20+ and another 17+ worth double digits.
    in OF, it's 3 and 15.

so I'll try to spend on one good SP, and then toss most of the rest of the money around the INF. only 'clogged' 1-2-3-S spot I have is Marte, and I can move him to OF if need be.

with the Harper freeze, I can't get a Freeman, Baez, Arenado, or Machado. so I'll look to find 75 pct of the production at 50 pct of the buying price, over and over.

my worst freeze list in many years, thanks to loss of my Knebel at 2 units (thankfully before freeze time) - but hope springs eternal!

#letsplaytwo

anatomy tomorrow night
    Miller? Andrew Miller? He looks bad and he's not the closer. I don't know WTF the Phillies are doing with their bullpen. I still have faith that ultimately D-Rob leads them in saves, and spends more time as a 1-inning guy than anything else, but Kapler's gonna Kapler, and I feel a lot less confident than I did a week ago.

Comment

Working...
    X