No announcement yet.

WTF Happened? Just drafted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What catchers are on the wire? I'd cut both of them. Even in a 20-team league---you don't have a top 20 catcher. And yeah, that is so an auto-draft team---you can't tell it to stop with the pitchers. The only one I do is my office football league and I always end up with 5 running backs or 5 wide receivers and nothing of the other, no matter what I do with my pre-draft list.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      What catchers are on the wire? I'd cut both of them. Even in a 20-team league---you don't have a top 20 catcher. And yeah, that is so an auto-draft team---you can't tell it to stop with the pitchers. The only one I do is my office football league and I always end up with 5 running backs or 5 wide receivers and nothing of the other, no matter what I do with my pre-draft list.
      Point taken though it probably behooves waiting. I have a hunch several Cs will hit the wire shortly.

As it stands, only Carson Kelly, Sisco, and Gallagher rate to get 300 AB. Travis d'Arnad is out there for however long his body lasts. I would keep Barnes over them.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I stayed up until waivers cleared. I did not get Dustin Pedroia, Chaz Roe, or Chance Sisco.

As free agents, I picked up Austin Hays, Willie Calhoun, and Trey Wingenter.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Sisco and Kelly are better than at least one of your guys. Why not pick up Kelly? At least he has upside.

Comment

It's a few weeks in. Alonso and Tatis made the team, which helped a lot. I traded Luis Castillo and Amed Rosario. I got back Cesar Hernandez, Richard Rodriguez and Justin Bour. Not the best. Luis Severino, my 3rd round pick, may be going down for the season, but I still have the best SP in the league.

I just recovered from a tumble into double digits. Should I be looking to move or should I stay the course?

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Working...
            X