Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Seager Hand Surgery (3/11)

Injured tendon, out at least two months

He is back in our AL only 5x5 OBP with SB-CS $260 budget. What would you pay for him at auction?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      He is back in our AL only 5x5 OBP with SB-CS $260 budget. What would you pay for him at auction?
      I'd stay away from any player with a hand injury.

Comment

If you're trying to compete this year? Nothing. If you're not and you can get him for under $5, then go for it.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

.....and his recovery time just got longer according to MLB.com:

"Kyle Seager is expected to be out 10-12 weeks after undergoing surgery to repair a tendon in his left hand."
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ryon Healy is going to "play" 3B in his absence. I'd say downgrade the Mariners pitchers, but other than Marco Gonzalez, I don't want any of them anyway.

Comment

so 1B-DH will be shared between Encarnacion, Bruce, and Vogelbach. Sounds like they really want to give Vogelbah a chance so it will be interesting to see how all that shakes out (or if they can find a trading partner for EE)
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                so 1B-DH will be shared between Encarnacion, Bruce, and Vogelbach. Sounds like they really want to give Vogelbah a chance so it will be interesting to see how all that shakes out (or if they can find a trading partner for EE)
                I want Vogelbach to be better than he is. How many ABs will he even get this season?

Except for last year's winner throwing out the first name I do not know the order for toss outs. If it gets to me I will say Seager for a buck. If I get crickets I am good with that. But I hope the rebuilders will overbid while the money is plentiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  I want Vogelbach to be better than he is. How many ABs will he even get this season?

Except for last year's winner throwing out the first name I do not know the order for toss outs. If it gets to me I will say Seager for a buck. If I get crickets I am good with that. But I hope the rebuilders will overbid while the money is plentiful.
                  fwiw he went for $7 in rjel (mixed, 18 team)
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

fwiw he went for $7 in rjel (mixed, 18 team)
                    disclaimer, I bought him and likely didn't know what I was doing.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      disclaimer, I bought him and likely didn't know what I was doing.
                      hey, someone else bid $6

Comment

hey, someone else bid $6
                        I tell myself that on all the guys I wish I didn't buy. It was a really tough auction.
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                        X