My Pony Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harmon View Post
    What are your feelings on topper rights? I imagine it is fun to use yourself but pretty painful when you win a bid only to lose it.

Does it add strategy to the process?
    Sorry poor language on my part I just meant they came over me after we started the going once count or that we were the last two bidders. We don’t actually use toppers in the way you mean. It was just me saying I got close to buying someone.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      What are your feelings on topper rights? I imagine it is fun to use yourself but pretty painful when you win a bid only to lose it.

Does it add strategy to the process?
      We use toppers in my AL league. If you are the bidder on a topper you definitely have to puta bid in that will get the owner: off the player or at least pay for his worth. Using toppers - I like it for studs or for players I hope to get back for a few bucks less then if I had long term him.

Comment

That is definitely a team of aging players who have showed skills that Shandler would love. I would be terrified by it. But I am not here for that. The lack of the word "Little" in the tread title is just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          That is definitely a team of aging players who have showed skills that Shandler would love. I would be terrified by it. But I am not here for that. The lack of the word "Little" in the tread title is just wrong.
          Or in his case Old.

Comment

You guys will be happy to know I have kept the theme of old boring guys alive by taking Kendrys Morales with my 3rd rd reserve pick.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
              You guys will be happy to know I have kept the theme of old boring guys alive by taking Kendrys Morales with my 3rd rd reserve pick.
              You are using BABS, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                You are using BABS, lol.
                I like Shandler quite a bit and have been using the forecastser for quite a while now. We will see how this all works out

Comment

After my 3 hitters I followed it up with 3 pitchers...

Merrill Kelly P AZ
                  Seth Lugo P NYM
                  Pablo Lopez P MIA

Still 4 more picks to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X