Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    And then she asked, "Does my bottom look fat?"
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I can definitely make Bezos laugh. I hold my hands like this and I use a really silly voice, and I say, " I vill show you vith my eyes, and my lips, and my body, very zoon."
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Darling, my body longs for you. If you come to me, I will give you this beautiful white purse.

Comment

It's dreadful...my best lie is that the left hand at Facebook didn't know what the right hand at Cambridge Analytica was doing.

Comment

Since we don't have a clue on how to protect your private information, we bought out LifeLock to do it for us.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Mark Zuckerberg privacy security guard action figure is this holiday season's most coveted toy! Sign up online at Facebook.com to find out how you can get yours!

Limit 1 per customer, Facebook profiles must my set to public, by accepting this offer the user gives Facebook permission to access profile information including but not limited to photos, notes, interests, direct messages, activity, and history. The Mark Zuckerberg action figure is made of Polymethyl Methacrylate and possible trace elements not found on Earth.
              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Working...
              X