Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Cannonball Titcomb
    Wonder if he ever won a Coxcomb. (Or am I the only one who remembers those?)
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

saw this guy play way too many times in the minors -- and once he was announced, crowd got predictably terrible https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=fagget001eth

Comment

Cubs OF Kosuke Fukudome was victimized by the Wrigley Field's infamous bleacher bums in his 2008 debut.

a standard banter between LF and RF crowds was/(is?) "Left Field Sucks" - "Right Field Sucks"

imagine what they did alternating chants with his last name.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          ...Wrigley Field's infamous bleacher bums ... a standard banter between LF and RF crowds was/(is?) "Left Field Sucks" - "Right Field Sucks"
          REally? Never heard about this before. They didnt do this the game I attended (around 2009-2010). I sat in RF bleachers for part of the game.

Comment

it was a big scandal after the first game.

aside from it being generally offensive, apparently Japanese culture finds such mockery particularly shameful. so it ended almost as soon as it began, thankfully.
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Captain Jack Glasscock

I used to work with a guy whose last name is Glasscock, and while I frequently called people by their last name, I never could with him. I can't imagine the torment he must have faced as a child, and don't understand why he wouldn't change his name. I know I would
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I used to work with a guy whose last name is Glasscock, and while I frequently called people by their last name, I never could with him. I can't imagine the torment he must have faced as a child, and don't understand why he wouldn't change his name. I know I would
                In the mid-1990s I managed a work relationship with an outside firm where our contact's last name was Schmuck (luckily for him, he lived in Lancaster PA where that last name probably wasn't as bad as it was with us, in NYC).

I still remember my boss saying to me "Get the Schmuck on the phone!"

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  Kids can be such dicks.

Comment

I dunno. Glass is made of silicon, silicon is one of the hardest substances known to man. In addition, glass shatters ... shatters that pussy.

Glasscock: The man of the incredibly hard cock, who shatters pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      I dunno. Glass is made of silicon, silicon is one of the hardest substances known to man. In addition, glass shatters ... shatters that pussy.

Glasscock: The man of the incredibly hard cock, who shatters pussy.
                      I dunno. I think the women would see right through him.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        I dunno. I think the women would see right through him.
                        Yeah, but you haven't considered the staining potential. A man named Glasscock would always leave his mark.

Comment

You could always call on Pete's LaCock.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

any woman that wants a glasscock can just go buy one
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Just think how hard it was for Mario Mendoza. He rarely crossed the already low Mendoza Line!

Comment

Working...
                              X