Ilhan Omar controversy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I only offered an opionion on JJ's stupid question, I wasn't doing a deep dive into the details of the trip to Israel. Try to stay on topic
    Ok, I will. And you try not be anti -Semitic.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
      and maybe you cant try not to be a complete douche and troll. and if you do that, please point out where I am being anti-Semitic.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I am sure all the Jewish folks on this forum and in the real world hate me since I am so anti-Semitic. Thanks for supporting them.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

honestly, this is just a really shitty thing to say, so you ought to support your claim or just leave
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

honestly, this is just a really shitty thing to say, so you ought to support your claim or just leave
            Thanks but I think I will stay and post whenever something piques my interest.

Comment

Sure drop in and call names and label people as anti-Semitic. I'm sure you will get lots of respect for that. Unless you don't care and just want to troll....
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

also noted you declined to provide any evidence of your claim. Hmmm....
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sure drop in and call names and label people as anti-Semitic. I'm sure you will get lots of respect for that. Unless you don't care and just want to troll....
                  Thanks for your concern.

Comment

Thanks for your concern.
                    Not at all concerned, but keep trolling
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Thanks for your concern.
                      again, have any evidence I am anti-Semitic ? Inquiring minds want to know
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

also noted you declined to provide any evidence of your claim. Hmmm....
                        Again with your BS. You tried to blame politicians for creating some wedge between anti-Semitic and anti-Israel and when I confronted you on it you played dumb. ‘I guess I should have researched more before posting about a cartoon’. Total BS...you knew exactly what you were saying there. Don’t try and unring the bell.

Comment

Again with your BS. You tried to blame politicians for creating some wedge between anti-Semitic and anti-Israel and when I confronted you on it you played dumb. ‘I guess I should have researched more before posting about a cartoon’. Total BS...you knew exactly what you were saying there. Don’t try and unring the bell.
                          Comedic gold.

You called FS anti-semitic. Back it up.
                          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Lol, try to focus. Yes, I believe politicians like Nadler try to exploit the difference between anti-Semitic and anti-Israel. Do you dispute that ?

Regarding the cartoon, I never said I should have researched more so don't claim I did, again I just said it was not anti -Semitic. Do you dispute that ?

And I never said I should have done more research, because I was only responding to the stupid cartoon comment. If you want to have a conversation about the group potentially sponsoring the trip that is a completely different topic. So again, try not to move the goal posts. And don't be such a douche and call me anti-Semitic unless you have a valid reason.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                              Comedic gold.

You called FS anti-semitic. Back it up.
                              Everybody can read what I've written, and also what nots has written. Draw your own conclusions
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

again, have any evidence I am anti-Semitic ? Inquiring minds want to know
                                Forgot to mention.....your rationalization for the artist’s cartoon came two posts after BFly posted he was a finalist in the Holocaust cartoon contest.

Comment

Working...
                                X