Ilhan Omar controversy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    would this be the same as anyone supporting President Trump must be or is a supporter of white supremacy? I've seen this written here at rj a few times...
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• It's interesting that in the local media her in her home district, the denial of entry to Israel hasn't seen as much play as her alledged affair with one of her consultants.

IMO, it was petty for Trump and Netanyahu to deny her entry.
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
        You’re right....nothing anti-Semitic about this:
        Miftah, the Palestinian organization that organized Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar's trip to the West Bank, once promoted the blood libel.

Amazing people can hear Trump’s dog whistles from a mile away, but are so willing to provide a pass for anti-Semites.
        If we used Christian blood in the matzoh it probably wouldn't taste like dry cardboard, but having never tasted Christian blood, perhaps I'm mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I am sure all the Jewish folks on this forum and in the real world hate me since I am so anti-Semitic. Thanks for supporting them.
          This Jew still loves you.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            This Jew still loves you.
            Thanks ! That made me smile !
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              would this be the same as anyone supporting President Trump must be or is a supporter of white supremacy? I've seen this written here at rj a few times...
              probably some similarity.
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
              X