Severino getting an MRI, to miss Opening Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Hey just fyi, not to hijack this Zack Greinke thread, from most reports, it sounds like Severino dodged a bit of a bullet here.
    If you had a mixed auction this weekend of 15 teams what would you pay? The news sounds like he will be back, but man it is going to be hard to pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
      If you had a mixed auction this weekend of 15 teams what would you pay? The news sounds like he will be back, but man it is going to be hard to pay up.
      I would move him to the back end of that young group of aces (Bauer, Snell, Taillon, etc), so yeah I guess I would move him down a few bucks price wise because he likely will not reach 200 IP now.

Im struggling with an extension decision on him now...I have him for $2 and before this news was planning to extend him 2 years. Now Im not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
        I would move him to the back end of that young group of aces (Bauer, Snell, Taillon, etc), so yeah I guess I would move him down a few bucks price wise because he likely will not reach 200 IP now.

Im struggling with an extension decision on him now...I have him for $2 and before this news was planning to extend him 2 years. Now Im not so sure.
        I have him for $2 in an 18 team mixer and was going to just extend him to $7 because I am super conservative. Now I can't decide if I even want to extend him the one year to $7. I probably should, but I don't know.

Comment

Cashman confirms he's going to be out until May -- but that doesn't mean May 1. So I'm guessing there's another 2-3 weeks missed baked into that confirm.

Dallas on line 1!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Cashman confirms he's going to be out until May -- but that doesn't mean May 1. So I'm guessing there's another 2-3 weeks missed baked into that confirm.

Dallas on line 1!
            May 2019 or 2020?
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              May 2019 or 2020?
              Yet to be determined!

Comment

Anybody throwing him back as a keeper, either out of fear of a greater injury or hoping to get him back cheaper at auction?

I have him for $26 and was still planning on keeping him (Scherzer/Kershaw both went for around $45 in our league last year), but the news isn't making me any more excited about his value.

Comment

Working...
                X