X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL LABR Auction

The NL LABR Auction has started.

Trea Turner highest bid at $42 so far.

RealTime Fantasy Sports - Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Best Ball, plus Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS).

Franklyn Kilome @ $11?

WTF is this? Someone enlighten me pls.

Comment

Kilome is a Mets prospect who will not pitch in 2019.

I am told that if your player is out for the season, you can replace him with a FA. let's call this hypothetical player "Kraig Cimbrel."

#kilomenow
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        Kilome is a Mets prospect who will not pitch in 2019.

I am told that if your player is out for the season, you can replace him with a FA. let's call this hypothetical player "Kraig Cimbrel."

#kilomenow
        Would you not be able to do that with a regular IL?

Comment

Kilome is a placeholder for Kimbrel...oh nevermind I guess it was already said

Comment

I like Gianella's team except for almost all of the pitching. Not sure that counts as liking, lol. If Melnik can find some decent cheap pitchers at the end, I think I would like his team, but it is going to be tough without an ace.

Comment

I really liked Gianella’s team until I realized he has almost no speed and no saves. He should be near the top in the other hitting categories but not sure he can pull off a double punt (if that’s indeed what he intended).

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                I really liked Gianella’s team until I realized he has almost no speed and no saves. He should be near the top in the other hitting categories but not sure he can pull off a double punt (if that’s indeed what he intended).
                He'll probably get 50 or so combined from Albies and Acuna. In an only, that won't be last if you count the random ones he'll get from everyone else. On the other hand, for saves, he might get 3-5 from Conley, and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  He'll probably get 50 or so combined from Albies and Acuna. In an only, that won't be last if you count the random ones he'll get from everyone else. On the other hand, for saves, he might get 3-5 from Conley, and that's about it.
                  Albies stole 14 last year in 684 PA’s. I know he’s capable of stealing a lot more but I think Gianella will get closer to 30-35 between those two. Still probably a 1 or 2 in steals unless Franchy somehow gets a bunch of ab’s and starts running like he did in the minors.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                    Albies stole 14 last year in 684 PA’s. I know he’s capable of stealing a lot more but I think Gianella will get closer to 30-35 between those two. Still probably a 1 or 2 in steals unless Franchy somehow gets a bunch of ab’s and starts running like he did in the minors.
                    He still looks better than Walton's team unless Hampton plays full time or Robles steals more than 20-25, which I doubt, and even then, there isn't anyone else that runs on that team unless Eaton risks life and limb on the base paths a lot, which I doubt. Not much speed for Dennis's team, either; just Peraza and a few 10-15 steal guys, assuming they stay healthy, in Pollock, Souza, and Blackmon. Basically no speed worth mentioning on Carty's team (not sure why he thought he could get away with Freddie and blank spots in his offense for so long). No speed to mention on Colton's team, too. No speed at all on Ambriousis's (spelling fail, lol), too. I doubt his entire lineup equals just Acuna and Albies. VanRiper has Trea Turner and nobody else, but that probably beats Gianella's team, lol. Not significant steals for Gardner, too. Melnik has Rosario and nobody else. Carabell also lacks speed unless you think Dyson will play, which I doubt anyone thought he would given that he went for $2. There just isn't much speed on most teams unless I am missing a whole bunch. Am I?

Comment

Brett Kennedy = Dallas Keuchel
                      Dale Carey = Melky Cabrera
                      Mylz Jones = Adam Jones
                      Edmundo Sosa = Yangervis Solarte

Comment

Kris Bryant for $9????

No Brian Anderson?

Comment

Anderson $10 to Walton

I don't recall what Bryant sold for , but there's something wrong with Gardner's totals, it was likely in the $29 range.
                          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

What do you see as the Best Buy’s in NL LABR? Trying to compile a list of potential targets for this year’s auction. Call it sleepers if you must, but I’m thinking more broadly.

At these prices, I really liked:
                            Hampson 16
                            DeJong 16
                            Aguilar 20
                            Renfroe 16
                            Maeda 7
                            Minter 5
                            Flowers 3
                            Alonso 10

Who am I missing? Disagree on any of mine?

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
                              Kris Bryant for $9????

No Brian Anderson?
                              Bryant went for $29.

Comment

Working...
                              X