No announcement yet.

2k19 Offseason Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiders Kicker Sebastian Janikowski announced his retirement after 18 seasons.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dolphins acquired QB Josh Rosen from the Cardinals in exchange for the No. 62 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft and a fifth-rounder in 2020.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan after all the important stuff of the off-season has taken place. WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan after all the important stuff of the off-season has taken place. WTF???
          And new head coach Adam Gase also becomes the interim GM. He must have made a really big impression during that head coach interview. So, now Gase gets to hire the guy that he will work for. Got it.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            And new head coach Adam Gase also becomes the interim GM. He must have made a really big impression during that head coach interview. So, now Gase gets to hire the guy that he will work for. Got it.

Comment

This whole thing is so Jets...

BTW, Gase supposedly didn't want to sign Bell, so that could be an interesting situation. Chances are it'll be fine, since Bell is an elite talent, but coaches do crazy things...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Chris Long retired.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Not really a transaction but....... the NFL suspended Patriots TE Ben Watson 4 games for violating the PED policy. Watson says he only took the PEDs during his brief retirement following the 2018 season. He joins teammate Josh Gordon on the suspended (indefinitely) list.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Jets hire Joe Douglas to be their new GM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tom Brady signed a two-year contract extension with the Patriots. He will be making $23/30/32 million over the next 3 years.

In other news, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have outgrown their $39.5 million Brookline, Massachusetts home and have listed it for sell.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have outgrown their $39.5 million Brookline, Massachusetts home
                        You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
                          I was using to describe their oversized ego's and bank accounts.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I was using to describe their oversized ego's and bank accounts.
                            oh I know, I was just using the opportunity to quote one of the best movies of all time

Comment

Duke Johnson traded to Houston for a 4th round pick.

Comment

The Ravens traded kicker/punter Kaare Vedvik to the Vikings for a 2020 fifth-round pick.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X