X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, for one, would like to know...

...what Mandy thinks about this:

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...ombos-straight
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Do mannequin brothers labor for the benefit of their MLB overlords. Hardly seems fair.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      mannequin brothers labor
      Would be a good name for a group of siblings who build barns...................................(slowly).
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
        Would be a good name for a group of siblings who build barns...................................(slowly).
        Does manufacturing barns last.............................................. ....................forever
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Does manufacturing barns last.............................................. ....................forever
          literally
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            Or a group of men's department mannequins who formed a union.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

so when does the mannequin come alive and play in a baseball game not realizing it's a mannequin and hits a home run. and as the ball is sailing out of the stadium Electric Light Orchestra starts playing i am alive and he starts jogging around the bases; only to go back to being a mannequin after the game? and is it possible for everyone at the game to not let it know until after the game?

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                so when does the mannequin come alive and play in a baseball game not realizing it's a mannequin and hits a home run. and as the ball is sailing out of the stadium Electric Light Orchestra starts playing i am alive and he starts jogging around the bases; only to go back to being a mannequin after the game? and is it possible for everyone at the game to not let it know until after the game?
                Do mannequins become life-filled listening to ELO ? Now that is a great question. Deeper, than the Fermi paradox for sure.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

so the mannequin is a baseball bat. and every time someone comes to to the plate to bat, they come alive and if they get a hit or strikeout a new universe is born. like the two split experiment.

Comment

Do mannequins become life-filled listening to ELO ? Now that is a great question. Deeper, than the Fermi paradox for sure.
                    Don't Bring Me Down, dude.
                    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

true story: my twin brother got married in downtown Philadelphia during the shooting of "Mannequin 2: On the Move" circa 1990.

there is a higher than zero chance that our horse-drawn carriages heading from the church to the reception have a cameo in the movie.

too bad nobody saw it, including me.

meanwhile, Mandy still resides here.
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                      X