Whatever happened to...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to...........

the Traveling Swingline?? Where did it end up at?

Edit to Add: The things we think of while dropping a duece.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I was really hoping this post would say

... predictability. The milkman, the paperboy, evening tv?

Comment

newspapers?
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

...Saturday morning cartoons?

Comment

Mr. Squidward?

Comment

Fay Wray
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

wheelhouse
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

...my waistline?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                  Mr. Squidward?
                  I ping squid on linedin every couple of years. Hit him up just before we started back up with the VDs. He said he was doing well. Mentioned he would stop in and say hey, but he hit the anti-peeples filter and got stuck for a day. That appears to be long enough to lose interest.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                    wheelhouse
                    Ha, I had forgotten about him! Back in 2004 or 2005, he had mentioned he was coming up to NYC and that day I happened to be hosting an event at Shea Stadium with the NY Mets that my company was sponsoring. So I invited him and his girlfriend along and they had a blast -- and then he split for FBGs and hasn't been back since!

Comment

....Wonderboy

I know where the stapler wound up, but am sworn to secrecy.
                      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

ezeagle
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          ezeagle IS the stapler
                          WOW! I'm always the last to know.
                          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I know where Wonderboy wound up, but I am sworn to secrecy.
                            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

....Papa Deuce and all his DVD players?

Comment

Working...
                              X