Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    2 in a row wasnt't enough ?

I'm a glutton for...well, just a glutton. The 3 times was over about 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      Chik-Fil-A -

Really good Chicken Sandwich - Better Customer Service than ANY fast food provider. We dont eat there often, but every time I do I am always amazed at the positive experience we have there.
      They are truly amazing. There can 33 be cars in the drive-through, and you'll be pulling away eating your tasty chicken sandwich in less than 7 minutes every time, guaranteed.

I have one within walking distance of my house, and they obviously have no problem hiring gays, so I have no moral quandary.

Why do I always seem to crave their sandwiches on Sundays, though?
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
        There can 33 be cars in the drive-through
        Who knew that Yoda was such a fan of chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Who knew that Yoda was such a fan of chicken.
          Why a noodge, you always must be?
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Why a noodge, you always must be?
            knows gay workers he does
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              knows gay workers he does
              Yes, I do. One verified, at my local Chick Fil A. Is that a problem for you?

Comment

problem problem, always problem with this one.....hmmmmm patience he must have
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Verified? Do tell.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Verified? Do tell.
                    My daughter's friend, who I know, and is openly gay, works at Chick Fil A.

Comment

I mostly boycott local businesses.

We had to boycott our regular coffee shop after the owner defended the local police, after an incident in which a Native teenager strapped to a gurney attempted to spit on an officer and was throttled and screamed at face to face.... the owner is a local politician, who went around town taking pics of himself handing out free pizza to Natives, in exchange for the social media validation. General creep. Lots of nice coffee shop alternatives.

There's a pizza shop called Eat Local. When the minimum wage was announced to increase from $11.25 to $14, then $15, this douchebag whined that he would be delayed in being able to open up multiple locations. Well, we got $14, conservative shitbag brother of Toronto's dead crack-smoking mayor cancelled the raise to $15. The owner posted the other day that they sold a record 700 pizzas in 1 day. Seems like his crying was in vain. What a loser, whining about paying living wages.

McDonalds are a horrible company. We used to eat their few vegan options (apple pie, oatmeal). One time my wife's work catered McD's (what a smart group of doctors), and my wife had oatmeal. She noticed it tasted weirdly minty... until she found the nugget of chewed chewing gum in her mouth! You would think we're living the high life from our lawsuit by now, but after taking this complaint as far as it would go, they accepted zero culpability or tangible response, other than a $20 gift card. Cannot abide that.

Oh, and the racist comedy club we used to be regulars at, and the racist tire shop... but we cannot entirely boycott big box stores after racist interactions, or we wouldn't have anywhere to shop.

I also hate using Amazon due to their enslavement of their workforce, as well as being a danger to our entire workforce. I avoid it, but sometimes give in to the convenience.
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I avoid Georgia-Pacific when I can, mostly paper products.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Is Mrs. Gregg a vegetarian? I'm flextaraian, but to me hunting for meat is more ethical than factory farming practices.
                          Big game hunter, not the kind that goes out and gets a deer to feed his family for the winter or what not. he's a douche for a number of other reasons as well.

Nike
                          Diamonds
                          I'd boycott Jimmy Johns if their food was good and I wanted to eat it, but it isn't and I don't, so it's hard to say I'm boycotting them
                          I avoid walmart, but I still shop at Sams on occasion, so I guess that's not really valid.\

I'm not a crazy In-and-Out guy, but I'll put their customer service slightly ahead of Chik-Fil-A, but they do have good customer service there.

I do try to shop, eat local if I can.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                          X