Nfbc 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Upton is quietly underrated IMO. 30 homers, good RBI's, and a handful of steals...what's not to like other than watching him play the OF?
    I agree, but I was basically playing the ADP game. Osuna and Vaz were the last two closers I liked and of course Osuna went right after I took Vaz. I am hoping I get lucky and he comes back.

Comment

So far I think I made the right choice of getting a closer there after me now Osuna, Iglesias, and Doolittle all gone in 5 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Sell in all formats. Sell ! Sell ! Sell ! Hopefully to me
        Thick like he is going to bash 30+ as soon as he gets the call.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
          Thick like he is going to bash 30+ as soon as he gets the call.
          That may actually be the first time i've seen him swing. Maybe it's the camera angle, but his swing isn't very graceful. Sure it will get results though.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok so when I went with Vaz I hoped for one of Wheeler, Mikolas or Price to get back to me. I might have grabbed Upton if he had made it back, but he didn't. The closer run helped me out and Price made it back. So Price slots in as my #2 SP behind DeGrom which isn't bad.

SP DeGrom
            SP D Price
            RP Vazquez

1B Carpenter
            2b Altuve
            3B Vlad
            UT K Davis

Will be looking for the best hitter value coming off the turn probably one of these guys..

Castellanos
            Rosario
            Cano
            Gennett
            Hanniger

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              That may actually be the first time i've seen him swing. Maybe it's the camera angle, but his swing isn't very graceful. Sure it will get results though.
              Senior's swing was pretty jerky too, but damn could he get the sweet spot on anything.

Comment

Anyone have any feeling on where a guy like Robles should be going in this kind of draft? I probably am better taking Rosario, but just curious I saw Robles went in rd 5 in LABR mixed.

Comment

Are you looking at nfbc adp data

He goes around 100

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Are you looking at nfbc adp data

He goes around 100
                    I did, we are right around there I am up now with the 110th pick. Haniger went in front of me. So I have Rosario, Robles, Cano, Gennett, J Perraza, T Shaw.

Comment

I think Robles fits my team well. I have the pure power guys in Vlad/Krush. Altuve is a little combo guy and Robles could be 10+ HR and 30+ SB with a 270ish avg. Where he bats will determine his runs, but getting steals from a guy that isn't a net zero elsewhere is important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                        I think Robles fits my team well. I have the pure power guys in Vlad/Krush. Altuve is a little combo guy and Robles could be 10+ HR and 30+ SB with a 270ish avg. Where he bats will determine his runs, but getting steals from a guy that isn't a net zero elsewhere is important to me.
                        You are going to have a fun, but very risky team.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                          You are going to have a fun, but very risky team.
                          Vlad and Robles are the big risk guys. I think I did an ok job being boring in between with Altuve DeGrom Krush Vazquez and Carpenter. Still Vlad and Robles being poop could crush me.

Comment

I would just be afraid that the Nats sign Harper and can't find a taker for Eaton quickly. He has to come at a discount until Harper signs to interest me.

Comment

Working...
                            X