Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing anything special for Valentines Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    You're not familiar with my sense of humor?!

Archer pointing a gun at me and ribbing my gift of bullets is both ironic and worthy of retort.
    We're waiting for a new driver update. Steve has been running a bit laggy lately.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      Sent Mrs. Gris flowers....they showed up a day early....cool!

But then FORGOT to get her a card for the actual Valentine's Day....UGH!
      If only they put important dates like this on a calendar or some such thing.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

You're not familiar with my sense of humor?!

Archer pointing a gun at me and ribbing my gift of bullets is both ironic and worthy of retort.
        I'll give you credit on this one. I wasn't sure. This one's on me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          We're waiting for a new driver update. Steve has been running a bit laggy lately.
          No......I...........have.......................... ..no.......................t

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
            No......I...........have.......................... ..no.......................t
            Nicely played.

Comment

Nicely played.
              as you expected, I'm sure.

Comment

as you expected, I'm sure.
                I appreciate the smugness

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  I appreciate the smugness
                  as I expected.

Comment

Why is the title of this thread not "Doing Anyone Special for Valentine's Day?"

and just to be pre-emptive......yes......I have too much time on my hands.

Comment

If only they put important dates like this on a calendar or some such thing.
                      Did you know we have an Rotojunkie calendar?
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

For example, if you consulted our Rotojunkie calendar, you would know that this Thursday is the day that the whole world is going to contract malaria and die. It's helpful to know these things in advance.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Why is the title of this thread not "Doing Anyone Special for Valentine's Day?"

and just to be pre-emptive......yes......I have too much time on my hands.
                          I don't think you have too much time on your hands. If you did, it would not have taken you two months to come up with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            Did you know we have an Rotojunkie calendar?
                            Today is the day I learned we have a rotojunkie calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                              I don't think you have too much time on your hands. If you did, it would not have taken you two months to come up with this one.
                              Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                For example, if you consulted our Rotojunkie calendar, you would know that this Thursday is the day that the whole world is going to contract malaria and die. It's helpful to know these things in advance.
                                HOW the hell is that useful to know in advance?

Comment

Working...
                                X