X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei

Anyone have any thoughts on this??

This probably hit some bot monitoring for the term. LOL
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I've always wanted to see Pearl Harbor.

Comment

I work in the same industry as Huawei. Shady telecom company very intertwined with the state that has been caught many times trying to steal other company trade secrets/technology.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFurious View Post
        I work in the same industry as Huawei. Shady telecom company very intertwined with the state that has been caught many times trying to steal other company trade secrets/technology.
        Wouldn't that state actually be the country of China??
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          Wouldn't that state actually be the country of China??
          Yes. The two entities continue to deny there is a relationship, but it is pretty clear there is a very close relationship.

Comment

Working...
          X