Joe Flacco traded to the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco traded to the Broncos

Broncos acquired QB Joe Flacco from the Ravens for a 2019 fourth-round pick.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

That's a little surprising considering the Broncos were heavily rumored to be all over Drew Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      That's a little surprising considering the Broncos were heavily rumored to be all over Drew Lock.
      I don't think this move precludes that.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
        So......Lock could still be a lock?
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
          Then why trade a 4th rounder for a 1-year starter, when Lock could probably start right away? I mean, the Saints traded a 3rd rounder for Bridgewater, but they had title aspirations - -and Bridgewater is 8 years younger. I'm not sure Denver is where New Orleans was.

Plus, the Broncos would have to trade up to get Lock, and that could cost them a second rounder or a 1st rounder next year.

All things considered, this was a bizarre deal for the Broncos. Flacco is old and close to being washed up, and they already had an old and close to being washed up QB already there. Reeks of desperation.

Comment

Working...
          X