Rotoworld redesign - missing content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotoworld redesign - missing content?

I'm lost. Are y'all seeing Player News and Headlines? I'm not seeing any, for any sport, but wondering if it's my web browser.

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    I'm lost. Are y'all seeing Player News and Headlines? I'm not seeing any, for any sport, but wondering if it's my web browser.
    Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Comment

When I click on that, there's no content. Just a "Player News Feed - All" heading, below which there's blank white space.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        When I click on that, there's no content. Just a "Player News Feed - All" heading, below which there's blank white space.
        Try a different browser, it is loading via javascript after the initial page template, it sounds like your JS engine doesn't like something about the content.

Comment

I got a javascript error in an old IE browser, I suspect you are running into the same error (whether IE or not).
          No issues in Edge or Chrome.

Comment

Hmm. Yeah, I realize that I can see the content on my iPhone. My desktop, however, won't display it in either Explorer or Chrome.

Comment

Not getting an error, but I don't like the new site, so far. I hate user interface changes in general, and I'm sure I'll come around once I get used to it. But it is a major change. Between this and the new and "improved" espn fantasy site, I'm not loving the learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Not getting an error, but I don't like the new site, so far. I hate user interface changes in general, and I'm sure I'll come around once I get used to it. But it is a major change. Between this and the new and "improved" espn fantasy site, I'm not loving the learning curve.
                yeah, I suspect it doesn't render well in your netscape 7.0 browser.
                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  yeah, I suspect it doesn't render well in your netscape 7.0 browser.
                  Netscape ruled .

Comment

I am having the same issue as b-fly. Will not display correctly in IE or Chrome. Is there some browser setting for JS to get it to work, or do I have to download an updated version of JS or my browser?

Comment

They eliminated one of the best features of Rotoworld - the "My Roto" feature which would group all of your chosen players' news in one spot. Sucks.

Comment

They took away the contract info on a player's page. I liked having that info.
                        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                          They took away the contract info on a player's page. I liked having that info.
                          Yes, that was the first thing I noticed that annoyed me. However, it is still there, and arguably better organized. There is now a contract link by team, so you can see all contracts at once.

Comment

It works just fine here on my desktop.

#backtothefuture
                            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Yes, that was the first thing I noticed that annoyed me. However, it is still there, and arguably better organized. There is now a contract link by team, so you can see all contracts at once.
                              It's nice to have a team's contracts for the entire 40 man roster on one page. It's a lot more convenient than jumping from profile to profile. But, i don't know about being better organized. They should group the players by position with all of the starting pitchers in one group. Then relief pitchers, catchers, infielders, and outfielders. That would make it less jumbled than it is now.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X