Fantrax - Not allowed in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantrax - Not allowed in PA

Ugh! I really like Fantrax. But apparently I can't play any of their paid games. When I try to sign up I get a message that says:

DISALLOWED STATE

Sorry, but our system has detected that you are trying to join from a restricted location - the state of Pennsylvania. Our legal department has determined that either your state does not allow you to join this type of contest, or the state has recently created new licensing legislation requiring all fantasy sports cash games to obtain a license from your state, which we have deemed unfeasable at this time. If the latter is the case, we may obtain said license in the future.

If the system has detected your location incorrectly, and you do not live in a restricted state, please contact Customer Support and we will quickly have you approved to play.

That's such a bummer. I'm basically going into fantasy hibernation this year without access to most of the leagues I usually play.

Unless I take a little drive to Ohio some day soon...

I guess Yahoo considered it to be worth obtaining the license for their Pro Leagues.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Apparently so did NFBC and CBS too, since I've only had a problem with Fantrax.

Comment

I live in Louisiana. It is an easy thing for me. Use the VPN or oh hell no.

Comment

Working...
        X