Thread: All Your Names Belongs to Us

All Your Names Belongs to Us

fake american names in from the Japanese game, "Fighting Baseball"
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Bobson Dugnutt, lol.

I really wish EA would make their College Football game again with fake player names... I loved recruiting and putting a program together, and after like 3 years your team consisted of all fake players anyway, so what's the big deal?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    I really wish EA would make their College Football game again with fake player names... I loved recruiting and putting a program together, and after like 3 years your team consisted of all fake players anyway, so what's the big deal?
    EA just hit the "next Fortnite" jackpot with Apex Legends.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid nullnor's Avatar
    head coach 06 for pc has real names the first season and then fake ones after. but i think at some point the fake names will repeat coming out of the draft. it hasn't after 4 or 5 seasons yet. one year i had a RB named Ronnie Boothe and he kicked ass. i looked for his name but realized it was fake. i also convert RB's to be my FB. they aren't as good blocking at first but they make up for it with the ball.

even with 3rd party software adjustments, i think i have to build up the coaches to make the other teams harder.