X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindor out 2 Months (2/8)

Calf strain

That's some calf strain. Crap!

When Josh Donaldson had this it screwed up his whole season.

Comment

he'll miss virtually entire st, which, to me, is big.

how much do you knock off his projected salary? I had him for $31 in an a.l. only 12 team'er. I may float his name out there for trade...

Comment

So how far will he fall in a standard re-draft league? I had him as the clear-cut #4 player available, but as of today, I'm not sure if I'd take him in the Top 20. Thoughts?

Comment

So how many games will he miss? Two weeks , three weeks, all of April?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            So how many games will he miss? Two weeks , three weeks, all of April?
            Who knows? I'd assume all of April, but like jc said, a similar calf injury wrecked Donaldson's season last year, and Lindor depends much more on speed than he does.

Comment

Machado goes 14th in ADP since 1/1.
              Altuve goes 15th.
              Story goes 19th.

I like Story more than that so it's hard to say, but if he misses a couple weeks and doesn't have a real ST, I think he's going to be in this group.

Then you have a bunch of sluggers and pitchers.

Blackmon goes 26th, Benintendi 29th, Merrifield 30th.

Would you take any of those over Lindor right now? I don't think I'm there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                Machado goes 14th in ADP since 1/1.
                Altuve goes 15th.
                Story goes 19th.

I like Story more than that so it's hard to say, but if he misses a couple weeks and doesn't have a real ST, I think he's going to be in this group.

Then you have a bunch of sluggers and pitchers.

Blackmon goes 26th, Benintendi 29th, Merrifield 30th.

Would you take any of those over Lindor right now? I don't think I'm there yet.
                If you wanted a SS with a mid-1st round pick, I think Bregman has leaped over Lindor as of today.

Comment

Working...
                X