Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: i gave my first wise-ass answer to a school test today

Quote Originally Posted by nullnor View Post
    for some reason that reads like a dark version of onejay

also i finally got approved for unemployment and section 30 or training opportunities program. so i'll be rich living in my car.
    Dark man brings light to the message board ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Dark man brings light to the message board ?
    it's latent heat. change in state but no change in temperature.

so earlier they quoted AC/DC and Thunderstruck. and i said best example of conductivity during heat exchange was being struck by lightning. ..see what i did there?

so i found out from the next class after us that the teacher used my Earth, Wind and Fire as one of the possible answers in the game Kahoot that we play in class. so im officially famous. the reason i know is because i got the RV guy to go to the school and he's in the new class, and had told him this story. how cool is that. i don't want to say i dragged him to the school to make sure he joined. but i did, heh. i even went to his class orientation and sat in with him. i had a wicked cold too and looked like hell. the teachers let me even tho they new i was in another class. and i just pretended i was a new student in that class. the way i figure it, if for some reason things don't work out for me, at least i helped someone else make it. also, i passed my EPA 608 test today, my universal card for handling refrigerants.

also, i expect the part where i said if the universe reached absolute zero a new universe will spawn. the question what happens at absolute zero, and the answer is all molecular activity stops. but since space has a temp of 3 kelvin, you can never reach absolute zero. ..additionally if you think of it, you can gleam a few things from it. you can calculate the age of the universe and it's size based on the back round temperature. you can voir dire how hot it was originally and how long it took to cool. thus we also know that it's size isn't impossibly infinite.

so i am expecting the next time they play kahoots and that question comes up, one of the possible answers will be a new universe will spawn. SO BE CAREFUL WITH THAT VACUUM PUMP!