Bill Belichick's place in sports history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Bob Feller's fastball was variously measured at 104 mph, 107.9 mph, and 98.6 mph. You tell me whether that gives you confidence in the measurement methods.
    None, but it's fun to see them try to measure it:

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post

Gee whiz..that's just nifty!!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

um, IF the Twitterverse at this moment is correct, this is a ..... very bad day for Bob Kraft. will monitor

guh, video of Kraft enjoying the Super Bowl happy ending is one thing.

but for the love of God and all that is holy, don't make me watch the video that got him arrested today

wow, this keeps getting worse. supposedly this is a Chinese sex slave ring
        Last edited by Judge Jude; 02-22-2019, 12:40 PM.
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Bob Feller's fastball was variously measured at 104 mph, 107.9 mph, and 98.6 mph. You tell me whether that gives you confidence in the measurement methods.
          That takes up a lot of space.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post

Love this. Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Could Bill Belichick's son Steve be the heir apparent in New England?

The Boston Herald reports secondary coach Steve Belichick has been serving as the Patriots’ defensive play caller.

The Patriots don't have a defensive coordinator, but multiple players confirmed Belichick has been calling plays. It's a huge career step for Belichick, who has been with the Patriots since 2012. New England has the top ranked defense under Belichick's playcalling and are allowing fewer than eight points per game. Belichick looks likely to parlay his success into a full-time coordinator role this offseason.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Could Bill Belichick's son Steve be the heir apparent in New England?

The Boston Herald reports secondary coach Steve Belichick has been serving as the Patriots’ defensive play caller.

The Patriots don't have a defensive coordinator, but multiple players confirmed Belichick has been calling plays. It's a huge career step for Belichick, who has been with the Patriots since 2012. New England has the top ranked defense under Belichick's playcalling and are allowing fewer than eight points per game. Belichick looks likely to parlay his success into a full-time coordinator role this offseason.
                this is why I never believed the reports of strife between everyone in NE. Belichick is going to stay until his son is ready for something at least.

Comment

Working...
                X