Best Super Bowl Ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Super Bowl Ad?

I definitely didnt pay attention to all of them, so I may be missing something funny, but this one grabbed me right away and for my $$ - the best ad from last night. What caught your eye?

i think someone else posted a similar thread with some funny ads...missed it sorry.

Comment

Microsoft one for me -- so powerful

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Microsoft one for me -- so powerful
        so true! Amazing ad...made my wife cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post

empathetic design - I teach these concepts to my 8th grade engineering students

I showed this clip last week https://vimeo.com/133607661- I might change it to the google one

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post

Agree. i was a bit choked up. As for the others they pretty much blew. i can't remember any of them.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

The Walmart/famous cars, Audi/cashew and Amazon/Alexa were the 3 that i liked best. I posted them in the other thread.

Oh yeah, i also liked the Washington Post ad. I thought that was a very powerful message.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X