Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your most expensive keeper for 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    It has lots of interesting rules, like major-league keepers being locked in your lineup unless on the DL. RP values do go up, but not by as much as it would seem, probably because so many middle relievers are fungible. Just saves league. And pretty much anyone who starts will end up with SP only status quickly per the rules, so there aren't those expensive ones, either.
    Ha, my immediate thought was to exploit the rules and start SP elg RPs if I were in that league set up, but I'm guessing that got sorted out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Ha, my immediate thought was to exploit the rules and start SP elg RPs if I were in that league set up, but I'm guessing that got sorted out quickly.
      The rule changed while I was in the league. It used to be that relief-starters, as they were called, were very expensive. (Back then it was 5x5 with IP instead of K's, so a relief starter was huge. That has changed to K's since.) Smoltz went for $35 when he converted back to starting despite it being the back end of his career.

Comment

Working...
      X