Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.....I'm totally disgusted by politics at the moment.....both sides.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I am truly sorry for your loss.
    Thank you, Gregg.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I think we should all pitch in & send steve on a road trip with nully.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        I think we should all pitch in & send steve on a road trip with nully.
        Like the universe doesn't have enough problems.

Comment

Are you still in Oklahoma? Do they have open or closed primaries? The only downside in my mind to registering as an independent is if it reduces your ability to vote in primary contests where you could at least try to counter the current hyperpartisan trend happening in both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            Are you still in Oklahoma? Do they have open or closed primaries? The only downside in my mind to registering as an independent is if it reduces your ability to vote in primary contests where you could at least try to counter the current hyperpartisan trend happening in both parties.
            Still in OK. Not sure about the open/closed primaries. Guess I have research to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              Still in OK. Not sure about the open/closed primaries. Guess I have research to do.
              If they're closed, register in the opposite side and screw with whichever party it is.

Buck the system!
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

There is a 3rd party that is pretty centrist on many issues. Of course, you may be wasting your vote if you go there.

Funny - this is the 2nd person in the last couple months that I have said this too. Is something changing?
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Wait, you used the term "both sides" in the hot button topic forum and you didn't get beaten up for it. Why is Steve immune to the both sides hatred?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Wait, you used the term "both sides" in the hot button topic forum and you didn't get beaten up for it. Why is Steve immune to the both sides hatred?
                    Maybe because he didnt endorse a third option??
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Steve is so lovable.

Comment

Steve is so lovable.
                        Great Post!!!!

Comment

Steve is so lovable.
                          Yeah, Steve is pretty much the most awesome poster on these boards. His only demerit is that he sometimes refers to himself in third person .

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                            Yeah, Steve is pretty much the most awesome poster on these boards. His only demerit is that he sometimes refers to himself in third person .
                            If anyone here can be more than one person, it's Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              Steve thanks you for the kind words.

Comment

Steve thanks you for the kind words.
                                This would have been better if you had quoted the "Steve is so lovable" post instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X