RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any slots left? When is the draft?
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
      Any slots left? When is the draft?
      Yes, and it was supposed to start this morning but we'd like a couple more. Also, since it was supposed to start this morning, I can't stop the draft and change the time, so I emailed Tim@Fantrax to see if he could help.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Yes, and it was supposed to start this morning but we'd like a couple more. Also, since it was supposed to start this morning, I can't stop the draft and change the time, so I emailed Tim@Fantrax to see if he could help.
        I'll play if you still want one revo.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
          I'll play if you still want one revo.
          You're in

Comment

how do we join? I keep getting the error message

is it a public or private league? league id?
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Try this link instead, the first one didn't work but the 2nd one did:

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                  Any update?
                  No one at Fantrax has gotten back to me, which is surprising. There just doesn't appear to be an option to change the draft date once it actually has begun. What I can do is "Undo the Draft" which then starts it up again 10 minutes later, but the draft order is already set and randomized.

Comment

if you're interested, please log into fantrax and sign up!

Comment

I clicked the link and logged in but it's not showing me as signed up.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

It shows me as signed up. I had to use the new link joncarlos provided, though.

Comment

DMT is in!!

Comment

Looks like the draft re-shuffled and is going on.

Comment

yep, waiting on revo's 1.1
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

What is the new draft date/time? Is this a slow draft or do we have a timer?

Comment

Working...
                                X