No announcement yet.

RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry my sarcasm font didn't work, I was just kidding around, ribbing those best ball guys.
    I'm not setup as a commish, I couldn't make changes if I wanted to (which I don't).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Sorry my sarcasm font didn't work, I was just kidding around, ribbing those best ball guys.
      I'm not setup as a commish, I couldn't make changes if I wanted to (which I don't).
      LOL. Troll.

Comment

• does anyone else see 2 2b roster slots?
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          does anyone else see 2 2b roster slots?
          Nope. Just the one.

Comment

does anyone else see 2 2b roster slots?
            No, but I have 2 3B slots...the roster settings are messed up.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I havent had that problem but do the roster settings in the draft UI even matter? Just draft based on the league settings, the UI is just for display.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                No, but I have 2 3B slots...the roster settings are messed up.
                I'm not seeing that the roster settings are messed up any longer, and I'm also showing a normal roster as we set (except for bench spots) in the Draft Room.

Have you closed the draft room since we started? Maybe close it out and re-open it.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  I'm not seeing that the roster settings are messed up any longer, and I'm also showing a normal roster as we set (except for bench spots) in the Draft Room.

Have you closed the draft room since we started? Maybe close it out and re-open it.
                  Did that, but still showing both Shaw and Escobar as 3B.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Yeah, I see that when I go to your team. It must be when you drafted him, Shaw was probably still listed as a 3B only through that Fantrax setting. Still, it doesn't really matter with BestBall, but their interface is certainly a little clunky.

Comment

• how many bench slots are we drafting?
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

how many bench slots are we drafting?
                        My notes say 30 rounds, which may or may not be right. I guess that makes 7 reserves? Or 8 since we only have 13 hitters?

Comment

it also shows your team with 14 hitting slots ... everyone else with 13
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Since Mith presumably reached the point of thinking every available player sucks in Round 2, you think he'd just be randomly drafting players by now rather than dragging out his pick for four hours.

Comment

how many bench slots are we drafting?
                              35 total rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                                Since Mith presumably reached the point of thinking every available player sucks in Round 2, you think he'd just be randomly drafting players by now rather than dragging out his pick for four hours.
                                Not sure what this post means?

I am on vacation. Sorry for taking so long.
                                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                                X