X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Who's on autodraft?
    Ken is
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      Ken is
      Am I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Am I?
        My bad, I thought you had proclaimed that earlier. Who's in the 15 slot?
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          My bad, I thought you had proclaimed that earlier. Who's in the 15 slot?
          You don't have to follow the rules in this mock -- I can say I'm on autodraft and not actually be doing that.

Bene is 15

Comment

• Around the turn we go.

DMT gets Cole and Soto to pair with Trout.
            I get Bauer and Hoskins to pair with Mookie.

If this wasn't an OBP league I wouldn't have loved the options at the end of round 2. Especially if Cole/Bauer hadn't fallen. But OBP gives Soto and Rhys a nice boost to make them interesting.

Comment

• Ken/JC -- did either of you change the settings on the Positions tab? The Fantrax guys said to add the MI/CI/UT spots so they show up in the draft room.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                Ken/JC -- did either of you change the settings on the Positions tab? The Fantrax guys said to add the MI/CI/UT spots so they show up in the draft room.
                I added and removed various positions to troubleshoot and reviewed the draft afterwards to try to fix the display.
                When I added a 2nd catcher, the 2nd catcher showed up.
                When I adjusted the MI/CI/UT spots they did not show up.

Comment

I added and removed various positions to troubleshoot and reviewed the draft afterwards to try to fix the display.
                  When I added a 2nd catcher, the 2nd catcher showed up.
                  When I adjusted the MI/CI/UT spots they did not show up.
                  Ok, no worries. I added them, they showed up, but then they disappeared. I re-added them.

Comment

• I was going either Kershaw or Syndergaard with that pick, so Swampy made my choice for me. Who would you guys have taken first between those two?

Comment

• I think people are letting Kershaw drop way too much. You just need one more you out of him. I. Also I would have been happy with syndergaard as a plan bminus

Comment

• And I had Buehler, Kershaw & Thor as the only players in my queue.

Comment

• Fuck, I didn't want Albies...I had an entirely different plan. I had it set to auto-draft only from the queue, and I didn't have anyone in the queue.

Any chance I can back out of that pick?
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Fuck, I didn't want Albies...I had an entirely different plan. I had it set to auto-draft only from the queue, and I didn't have anyone in the queue.

Any chance I can back out of that pick?
                            You dont want his .305 OBP? C'mon where's your sense of adventure?

Comment

You dont want his .305 OBP? C'mon where's your sense of adventure?
                              LOL...I can't even imagine why he's up there in points. I wanted a pitcher...plus, I already HAVE a 2nd baseman.
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                LOL...I can't even imagine why he's up there in points. I wanted a pitcher...plus, I already HAVE a 2nd baseman.
                                Re-wound. Pick!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X